Friday, June 5, 2009

Star - Milpitas, Ca

Star
BoxerMix
Size: Medium
Age: Adult
Sex: Female
ID: 68688


Notes:
Hi! My name is Star. I'm a sweet, loving, playful girl looking for a forever family to call my own. I love to go for walks, give kisses and get chest rubs.
My Meet Your Match color is Orange and I'm a Goofball. I'm a fun-loving, happy-all-the-time, glass-is-half-full kind of dog looking for someone who loves to laugh and play around.
I'd like to find an active family where I'll get all of the TLC that I deserve.
Please come to HSSV to meet me today!

Primary Color: Tan
Secondary Color: Black
Weight: 62
Age: 4yrs 0mths 0wks
Animal has been Spayed
This pet has been altered.

Humane Society Silicon Valley
Milpitas, CA
408-262-2133
adoptions@hssv.org




http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13873518&mtf=1

No comments:

Post a Comment