Saturday, July 11, 2009

Visalia, Ca - Big Jojo

Big JoJo
Boxer
Size: Large
Age: Adult
Sex: Male
ID: 211624



Notes:
Hola mi amigos
I'm Big JoJo from the Valley Oak SPCA.
I'm a 4 year old male Boxer.
I was found a stray Tulare and
I was found with a dirty old chain around my neck.
Anyways since my owner never claimed me I'm here at the shelter until someone else comes along that will hopefully love me for the rest of my life.
Please if that family could be you come out to the shelter and meet me.

The adoption fee for dogs is $95. This includes a wellness exam, DHLPP, rabies vaccine, micro-chip, and spay/neuter surgery.
In addition, a license fee with be added for certain cities in our area. All adoptions require an application and approval by an adoption counselor.
Thanks for considering to adopt a pet!
When contacting the shelter about any pet, please be sure to make note of the Pet ID (located above pet's picture).

Valley Oak SPCA
Visalia, CA
(559) 651-1111
kstevens@vospca.org

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=14143335&mtf=1

No comments:

Post a Comment