Friday, August 7, 2009

San Mateo, Ca - Freedom

NOTE: Freedom is back at the shelter. He was originally listed in May, having been turned in along with his housemate America. At that time he was listed as OK with dogs. Apparently that's not the case any more for some reason. Hopefully he will find a successful home this time around.

Freedom - ID#2746858
My name is Freedom.
I am a neutered male, tan Boxer.
I am an adult animalI am available for adoption now!
Ask about 1480363

Shelter Staff made the following comments about this animal:
Freedom, something we all value. I’m just as valuable…my name is Freedom , and I am a beautiful 4 ½ year old altered male Boxer.
I am a gentle, devoted fellow who likes treats, and love.
I have had previous training, so I know my commands and am very obedient.
I get along with children.
I need to be the only dog in the home and prefer not to interact with other dogs so best not to take me to dog parks.
The Boxer is a strong, athletic dog that needs to get lots of regular exercise, which is true for me as well (don’t tell…but I need a night-light in my bedroom!). I’m an indoor/outdoor guy; playful, eager, and just waiting to meet you.
If you value loyalty, friendliness, and gentleness you’ll certainly want to meet me. Ask for Freedom (ID#A451041).
For more information about this animal, call:
650 340-7022
Ask for information about animal ID number 1480363



No comments:

Post a Comment