Sunday, August 23, 2009

Santa Clara, Ca - Bella

BELLA - ID#A647538
My name is BELLA.
I am a spayed female, red and white Boxer mix.
The shelter staff think I am about 11 months old.
I have been at the shelter since Aug 08, 2009.




Shelter Staff made the following comments about this animal:
Hello, My name is Bella. I am a sweet and bouncy girl that loves toys, people and playing. I would love an active family that would like to spend time with me at the park, walking along the beach and taking me along for car rides. I am a very smart girl that would learn so much from a training class, I would probably be the smartest one! I am one of the cutest Boxer's ever!
If you are wanting a girl that is full of love to give, you want to come and meet me.
Ask for Bella, my friends at the shelter all know who I am.
For more information contact the Silicon Valley Animal Control Authority (SVACA) at 408-764-0344 or visit www.svaca.com.

For more information about this animal, call:
Silicon Valley Animal Control Authority at
(408) 764-0344
Ask for information about animal ID number A647538




http://tinyurl.com/n2xwga

No comments:

Post a Comment