Friday, October 30, 2009

Oakland, Ca - Jimbo

27193 - Jimbo
Boxer
Size: Large
Age: Adult
Sex: Male
ID: 27193

Notes:
My name is Jimbo; I'm 2 1/2 years old, and all boy boxer!
I'd like to find a home with someone who will take me out and about but who will also give me the loving I deserve. I'm already neutered and only need to fall in love with you and you with me and we're ready! Doesn't that sound good? Don''t forget to write down my number - 27193 - then someone can bring me out to meet you.
Jimbo is id#27193 at the Oakland Animal Shelter.
All animals are listed as spayed/neutered, even if they currently are not, since they will be fixed before they are adopted. To adopt an animal, please bring one of the following: 1) proof of home ownership (e.g. property tax receipt, title, or mortgage account); or 2) a rental contract that makes clear pets are allowed. We also require a driver’s license and all immediate members living in the household (including children) to attend.
This pet is up to date with routine shots.
This pet has been altered.

Oakland Animal Services
Oakland, CA
510-535-5602
accatoas@gmail.com


http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=14989043&mtf=1

No comments:

Post a Comment