Monday, October 12, 2009

Riverside, Ca - Butch

Butch
Boxer
Age: Adult
Sex: Male
ID: 5308




Notes:
I am a nice older boxer that needs a home with a loving family. I am about 30 lbs. overweight. My previous family didn't care for me properly and then took me to the Animal Control. Luckily, the nice people here recognized me and brought me back here where I originally got adopted. I'm so glad to be back but still need a home. I am great with kids and with other dogs. Come and see me soon!Primary Color: BrindleWeight: 91Age: 6yrs 8mths 1wks Animal has been Neutered
This pet is up to date with routine shots.
This pet has been altered.

Riverside Humane Society Pet Adoption Center
Riverside, CA
(951) 688-4340
carrie@petsadoption.org


http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=14837047&mtf=1

No comments:

Post a Comment