Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Santa Barbara, Ca - Mama

Mama
BoxerMix
Size: Medium
Age: Adult
Sex: Female




Notes:
I am looking for an active owner since I am a very high energy kind of dog.
I will also need to be the only pet in my house. I am only two years old so a lot can change once I become established in a home with someone who understands me and loves working with me. As you can see from my photos, I love to run and play ball.
We could spend hours having a great time with dog toys.
Be a good sport and give me a try!
This pet is up to date with routine shots.
This pet is already house trained.
This pet has been altered.

Santa Barbara Humane Society
Santa Barbara, CA
(805) 967-4777
peggy.langle@hotmail.com


http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=14805317&tmpl=print

No comments:

Post a Comment