Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sacramento, Ca - Blitz


BLITZ - ID#A327055

My name is Blitz and I am a neutered male, brown and white Boxer.
The shelter thinks I am about 6 years old.
I have been at the shelter since Nov 07, 2009.






Shelter Staff made the following comments about this animal:

I AM A GO-GETTER!
Want to get more exercise? Action is my middle name. My “Let’s GO!” lifestyle will keep you motivated to get outside and move. I’ve got tons of energy; and just like the sun, I’m burning and working 24 hours a day, seven days a week. I’ll run for miles, chase a ball for hours, and still want to play at the end of the day

For more information about this animal, call:
City of Sacramento Animal Care Services at
(916) 808-7387
Ask for information about animal ID number A327055
http://tinyurl.com/ydux9bc

No comments:

Post a Comment