Saturday, January 2, 2010

Twentynine Palms, Ca - Princess



Princess

Boxer
Size: Medium
Age: Adult
Sex: Female
ID: C09-004793





Notes:

My name is Princess and I am about two years old. I was turned in to the Palms-N-Paws as a stray dog. I get along with older kids. I am up to date with my first set of shots that the shelter knows about. I am hoping to find my new Loving forever home. My adoption fee is $97.00 if you live out of the city limits of 29Palms and $121.00 if you live in the city limits of 29Palms. This will include a one year prepaid city license, a free health check up at the High Desert Animal Hospital, the gift care package, my micro-chipping, and the one year registration for the micro-chip, a leash, collar and tag. The shelter would like to apologize to everyone, their email has been down for some time. They asked us to let you all know that you can call 1-760-367-0157 for any information. Thank you, hope to met you soon.
  • Home without cats preferred 
  • Home without dogs preferred
This pet is up to date with routine shots.

Palms n Paws Animal Shelter

Twentynine Palms, CA
(760) 367-0157

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=15411974&mtf=1

No comments:

Post a Comment