Monday, January 11, 2010

Milpitas, ca - Cleo




Cleo - ID#3250214
I am an adult animal
I am available for adoption now! Ask about 72290.








Shelter Staff made the following comments about this animal:
Hi!! My name is Cleo!! I am a sweet and gentle girl waiting for my special family to take me home!! Once I am comfortable with someone I am very playful and affectionate. I love to go for walks and to play fetch. I am house trained and have good house manners however I don't like to be left alone and will need a guardian that can devote a lot of time to me. I am very smart and would love to go to training so I can become a perfect canine citizen. My ideal household would be an experienced family that can provide me with socialization exercise and love! I would prefer to be the only dog in the home so that I can be the center of attention! If you would like to know more about me please contact Casaundra Cruz at 408-262-2133 ext. 183 or Jeri Seiden @ ext. 185. Thank you!
Primary Color: Fawn
Secondary Color: Black
Weight: 49.8
Age: 4yrs 1mths 2wks

For more information about this animal, call:
Humane Society Silicon Valley at 408 262-2133 ext: 150
Ask for information about animal ID number 72290
http://tinyurl.com/ylhzgp4

No comments:

Post a Comment