Monday, January 11, 2010

Oceanside, Ca - Axel



Axel - ID#3213664
I am a young animal
I am available for adoption now! Ask about 48854.








Shelter Staff made the following comments about this animal:

I'M ALREADY NEUTERED AND MICROCHIPPED SO I CAN GO HOME WITH YOU TODAY!!! Hi. My name is Axel. I am a bundle of energy and would love to play play play! I would love to run in the yard play ball fetch and go for a long jog. I am in need of an experienced owner and obedience training because I have no idea I am such a large dog...I still think I am a puppy. I would do best in a home with older chilren preferably 14 and older because of my size and strength. I look forward to joining a loving and patient family that can give me the love and attention I need. If we seem like a good match I would love to meet with you in the interact yard. My adoption fee of $100.00 includes my neuter a free vet exam 30 days of medical insurance vaccines deworming and a fabulous training video using positive reinforcement.
Primary Color: Black
Secondary Color: White
Weight: 82.4
Age: 0yrs 9mths 0wks

For more information about this animal, call:
North County Humane Society & SPCA at 760 757-4357
Ask for information about animal ID number 48854
http://tinyurl.com/yhcdso7

No comments:

Post a Comment