Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Monterey, Ca - Dutchess



Duchess - ID#3612561
I am an Senior animal
I am available for adoption now! Ask about 36138.








Shelter Staff made the following comments about this animal:

I might seem a little shy right now but when you spend some time with me you'll learn what a wonderful and loving companion I am. I would love to spend my golden years in a forever home with you. I'll benefit from going on walks with my new family so I can get some good exercise and trim my waistline. Not only am I a bit older I am a lot wiser! I am looking for a home where my quiet attitude and worldly wisdom will be appreciated and adored.
Primary Color: Fawn
Weight: 71.2
Age: 7yrs 0mths 1wks

For more information about this animal, call:
The SPCA for Monterey County at 831 373-2631
Ask for information about animal ID number 36138

http://tinyurl.com/yywerr9

No comments:

Post a Comment