Monday, April 12, 2010

Oceanside, ca - Jerry


Jerry

Boxer
Size: Large 
Age: Adult 
Sex: Male 
Pet ID: 41071





Notes:

Hi, how are you? My name is Jerry and I am a three year old Boxer mix. I am a friendly and playful boy, and I would make a great addition to your family. I am intelligent and love playing with other dogs. I am neutered and can go home with you today. I am looking for a strong, and confident family. My adoption fee includes the cost of my microchip, vaccination up-to-date, de-worming and flea treatment, one complimentary exam at a participating veterinarian, and one year dog license for residents of Vista and Oceanside. Come, play, and adopt me today.

  • Jerry is up-to-date with routine shots and spayed/neutered.

San Diego Humane Society and SPCA North Campus

Oceanside, CA
(760) 757-4357

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16148679&mtf=1

No comments:

Post a Comment