Tuesday, April 6, 2010

San Jose, Ca - Gus



GUS - ID#3540820
I am an adult animal
I am available for adoption now!







Shelter Staff made the following comments about this animal:

3/2/10 THIS YOUNG BOXER MIX NEEDS TRAINING AND A FAMILY WITH KIDS 12YRS OF AGE AND OVER DUE TO LACK OF TRAINING AND ENERGY LEVEL. CNORMAN
Hi, I''m Gus and I''m a really, really handsome Boxer mix who is looking forward to starting a new phase of my life. I''m a pretty big fellow so I hope that my new family wants to have a big, lovable cuddle-bug as part of their `crew.` Because I am a good sized dog, it will be important for my new family to invest time in training me and the best home for me would be one with older children. I do have a zest for life and an exuberance that might be too much for small children. The volunteers say that I do love to snuggle and that I am a happy dog. I love to play with toys too. I guess these are all youngster kinds of things so I''m pretty normal. When anyone comes to visit, I rush up to say hello. I just love people. Won''t you give me a chance to make you happy? I promise to give you all my love. This description is not a professional behavioral evaluation, but reflects observations by dog volunteers.

For more information about this animal, call:
San Jose Animal Care Center at 408 578-7297
Ask for information about animal ID number 3540820

http://tinyurl.com/yleyk8m

No comments:

Post a Comment