Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Chico - Twentynine Palms, Ca


Petfinder PetNotes: "Chico
Boxer
Size: Large
Age: Adult
Sex: Male
ID: C09-003033

Notes:
Hi, I'm Chico and I am about 3 years old. I was turned in to the shelter as a stray dog. I had to wait six long days before I could go up for adoption. I get along with older kids and other dogs. I am not yet average boxer. I am very laid back all I really want to do is cuddle. My adoption fee would be $121.00 if you live in the city of 29palms and $97.00 if you do not live in the city of 29palms. The difference in price is for a one year prepaid 29palms city license. This would also include a buster shot, a free health check up with the vet., my micro-chipping, the first year enrollment for my micro-chip, the adoption fee it's self, a leash, collar and tag, and a gift care bag to take home with you.
This pet is up to date with routine shots.
Palms n Paws Animal Shelter
Twentynine Palms, CA
(760) 367-0157
lostanml@ci.twentynine-palms.ca.us"

No comments:

Post a Comment