Saturday, July 4, 2009

Milpitas, Ca - Duke

Duke
Boxer
Size: Large
Age: Young
Sex: Male
ID: 69260


Notes:
Hi! My name is Duke.
My meet your match color is Orange and I can be best described as a "Goofball."
I'm a fun-loving, happy-all-the-time, glass-is-half-full kind of dog looking for someone who loves to laugh and play around.
I'm still quite young and learning my canine manners. I'm hoping my new family will take me to doggie school so that I may grow-up to be an upstanding canine citizen.
If you're looking for that active boy to keep you going, please come and meet me today!!!Primary Color: Brown BrindleSecondary Color: White
Weight: 40.8
Age: 0yrs 8mths 1wks
Animal has been Neutered
This pet has been altered.

Humane Society Silicon Valley
Milpitas, CA
408-262-2133
adoptions@hssv.org

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=14094949&mtf=1

No comments:

Post a Comment