Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Riverside, Ca - Berkley

Berkley
Boxer
Age: Young
Sex: Male
ID: 6041


Notes:
I have a lively spirit and an "energizer bunny" enthusiasm for life. I just can't get enough of it. Some times I don't know how big I am and my liveliness gets the best of me. I would do best with an owner who is ready for my antics and clowing around. Otherwise, I will wear you out!!!
I need someone who is willing to spend some serious time and patience training me to grow into a good adult canine citizen. Are you up for it?
Primary Color: FawnSecondary Color: White
Weight: 54.90Age: 0yrs 6mths 1wks
Animal has been Neutered
This pet has been altered.

Riverside Humane Society Pet Adoption Center
Riverside, CA
(951) 688-4340
carrie@petsadoption.org

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=14070676&mtf=1

No comments:

Post a Comment