Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ontario, Ca - Juno

Juno
Boxer
Size: Large
Age: Adult
Sex: Female



Notes:
Hi, I'm Juno, a 1 1/2 year old boxer.
I just had a nice walk with this volunteer so my tongue is hanging!
I am strong and have a lot of energy, but I am eager to please. A little training, and we'll get along great. I like to be with people so come on down and let's get together.

Please click on the "West End Shelter for Animals" hyperlink under my picture, which will take you to our home page where you can learn about our adoption process under "Adopting a Friend," and also get directions to our shelter.
This pet is up to date with routine shots.
This pet has been altered.

West End Shelter for Animals
Ontario, CA
909-947-3517
westendshelter@netzero.net

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=14076806&mtf=1

No comments:

Post a Comment