Tuesday, May 26, 2009

America - San Mateo, Ca


Petfinder PetNotes:
America
Size: Large
Age: Adult
Sex: Male
ID: A451040

Notes:
America, the beautiful. That’s our country and that’s me! My name is America, and I am a beautiful 6 ½ year old altered male Boxer. I am a very affectionate, devoted fellow who likes treats, love, and my buddy Freedom (who’s also here at the shelter…A451041). I have had previous training, so I know my commands and am very obedient. I get along with other dogs and children. The Boxer is a strong, athletic dog that needs to get lots of regular exercise. I’m an indoor/outdoor guy…playful, energetic, and just waiting to meet you. If you value loyalty, friendliness, and gentleness you’ll certainly want to meet me. Ask for America, ID#A451040.
This pet is up to date with routine shots.
This pet has been altered.

Peninsula Humane Society & SPCA
San Mateo, CA
650-340-7022
pawmaster@peninsulahumanesociety.org"

No comments:

Post a Comment