Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Freedom - San Mateo, Ca


Petfinder PetNotes:
Freedom
Boxer
Size: Large
Age: Adult
Sex: Male
ID: A451041

Notes:
Freedom, something we all value. I’m just as valuable…my name is Freedom, and I am a beautiful 4 ½ year old altered male Boxer. I am a gentle, devoted fellow who likes treats, love, and my buddy America (who’s also here at the shelter…A451040). I have had previous training, so I know my commands and am very obedient. I get along with other dogs and children. The Boxer is a strong, athletic dog that needs to get lots of regular exercise, which is true for me as well…although you’ll find I am a little more reserved than America (don’t tell…but I need a night-light in my bedroom!). I’m an indoor/outdoor guy; playful, eager, and just waiting to meet you. If you value loyalty, friendliness, and gentleness you’ll certainly want to meet me. Ask for


Freedom, ID#A451041
This pet is up to date with routine shots.
This pet has been altered.
Peninsula Humane Society & SPCA
San Mateo, CA
650-340-7022
pawmaster@peninsulahumanesociety.org"

No comments:

Post a Comment