Friday, May 29, 2009

Bridget - Santa Clara, Ca

BRIDGET - ID#A635916
My name is BRIDGET.
I am a spayed female, fawn and brindle Boxer.
The shelter thinks I am about 7 months old.
I have been at the shelter since May 23, 2009.

Shelter Staff made the following comments about this animal:

Hey everyone, my name is Bridget. I am a very energetic and playful gal who won't hesitate to show you how goofy and affectionate I am. My ideal home should include lots of doggy toys, and maybe even a Kong or two with some yummy peanut butter! I anticipate an active family who will guide me through puppy training and have a lot of fun with me. Please come down and meet me, I might just be the right fit and I can't wait to find my forever home!

For more information about this animal, call:
Silicon Valley Animal Control Authority at
(408) 764-0344
Ask for information about animal ID number A635916


http://tinyurl.com/nuqhxk

No comments:

Post a Comment