Monday, December 21, 2009

Lake Tahoe, Ca - Shyla


SHYLA - ID#A055697
Shelter staff call me SHYLA and I am a female, black and white Boxer mix.
I am estimated to be 1 year and 6 months old.
I have been at the shelter since Dec 11, 2009.





Shelter Staff made the following comments about this animal:

I am 18 months old and I am a good dog. I am house trained and have good manners, though I am still young and would like to go to training classes. I love to play with other dogs and I love to cuddle and play with my people too. I have lots of energy and would be a great hiking companion. I need a home with a well fenced yard.

For more information about this animal, call:
El Dorado County Animal Services - South Lake Tahoe at 

(530) 577-1766
Ask for information about animal ID number A055697
http://tinyurl.com/yfnen8m




No comments:

Post a Comment