Thursday, December 24, 2009

Vallejo, Ca - Angel



Angel

Boxer
Size: Large
Age: Adult
Sex: Female
ID: A009346





Notes:

Angels are said to bring love and joy to humans, and to guard us. I'm like that. I'll tell you a little more...I'm calm and gentle, happy and playful, especially when I play in the dog park with other dogs. I love people, and I'm very good with children. I'm housetrained, too. I love to go for a ride in the car, and I'm used to going to the groomer's. If you like a lap sitter, then I'm your dog! I'm a great walking companion, because I love to go for walks! So, what are you waiting for? I'm your perfect dog! Please take me home to be your companion forever!
    This pet is up to date with routine shots.
    This pet is already house trained.
    This pet has been altered.

    Benicia-Vallejo Humane Society

    Vallejo, CA
    707.645.7905
    plepley@bvhumane.org

    http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=15383458&mtf=1

    No comments:

    Post a Comment