Monday, December 21, 2009

Milpitas, Ca - Cleo


Cleo - ID#3250214
I am an adult animal
I am available for adoption now! Ask about 72290.







Shelter Staff made the following comments about this animal:

Hi!! My name is Cleo!! I am a sweet and gentle girl waiting for my special family to take me home!! I am sweet and cuddly and love to give kisses and belly rubs! I am crate trained and house trained and have good house manners. I am very smart and would love to go to training so I can become a perfect canine citizen. I would do great with a calm household and experienced family that has lots of love and patience to offer. I would prefer to be the only dog in the home so that I can be the center of attention! If you would like to know more about me please contact Casaundra Cruz at 408-262-2133 ext. 183. Thank you!

Primary Color: Fawn
Secondary Color: Black
Age: 4yrs 1mths 0wks

For more information about this animal, call:
Humane Society Silicon Valley at 408 262-2133 ext: 150
Ask for information about animal ID number 72290
http://tinyurl.com/yzbzmx4


No comments:

Post a Comment