Monday, December 21, 2009

Oceanside, Ca - Dillinger


Dillinger - ID#3254073
I am an adult Boxer
I am available for adoption now! 
Ask about 49193.







Shelter Staff made the following comments about this animal:

Hello my name is Dillinger. I am 3 yr old young boy. When I am happy I wiggle my tail and the tail wag travels throughout my entire body. I could go on long walks/runs with you for which I can expend some of my excess of energy. I am very playful and am looking for a family that can keep me forever. My adoption fee is $150 and includes my neuter a vet exam one month of pet insurance vaccinations rabies and license(if you reside in Oceanside or Vista). Please ask to play with me in the play yard I promise you will have fun.

Primary Color: Fawn
Secondary Color: White
Weight: 76
Age: 3yrs 0mths 0wks

For more information about this animal, call:
North County Humane Society & SPCA at 
760 757-4357
Ask for information about animal ID number 49193
http://tinyurl.com/yzn7mgj


No comments:

Post a Comment