Friday, February 26, 2010

Shafter, Ca - Titan

Titan - ID#3505070
My name is Titan.
I am a male, brown brindle and white Boxer.
I am an adult animal
I am available for adoption now!
Ask about 2237245.





Shelter Staff made the following comments about this animal:
Hello, my name is Titan and I am a two year old Boxer. I weigh 56.6 ponds and I am a big boy. I love people and I like to play. I have a lot of energy and i enjoy going on walks. I get along with other dogs that are submissive. I like treats and stuffed toys. I pay attention to you off leash and I will chase cats. I am happy being with you and sitting at your feet. Please come see me.



For more information about this animal, call:
Shafter Animal Control at
661 746-2140
Ask for information about animal ID number 2237245

No comments:

Post a Comment