Friday, February 26, 2010

Vallejo, Ca - Gumby

Gumby

BoxerMix

Size: Large
Age: Baby
Sex: Male
ID: A009844






Notes:

"I'm a happy Gumby just looking for my Pokey!" my name is from the main character of a 35 1/2 year-long TV series, THE GUMBY SHOW. Gumby was a green humanoid and his sidekick was a red talking pony named Pokey. Gumby had a bright, positive, "can do" attitude about life. Here are some of the theme song lyrics: "When you're sad, Gumby makes you glad with all the things he can do. If he's in your heart then he'll be a part of you. If you have a heart, then Gumby's the pal for you!" In my testing I was observed to be confident with people and other dogs, attentive, gentle, happy, and playful. I have good, friendly energy, and I'm easy to handle. So you see, this young puppy boy is like the TV Gumby, and if you take me home to be with you forever, you, my beautiful family, will notice my positive, "can do" influence on our life together! My age: 9 months

    This pet is up to date with routine shots.

    This pet has been altered.

    Benicia-Vallejo Humane Society

    Vallejo, CA
    707.645.7905
    plepley@bvhumane.org

    http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=15823457&mtf=1

    No comments:

    Post a Comment