Friday, February 26, 2010

Visalia, Ca - Lenny

Note: I'm adding Lenny to the 911 List because he appears to have symptoms of an untreated Thyroid condition.

Lenny - ID#3493201
My name is Lenny.
I am a neutered male, red and black Boxer.
I am an adult animal
I am available for adoption now!




Shelter Staff made the following comments about this animal:Please contact Michelle ( mshanley@tularehhsa.org ) for more information about this pet.

Lenny is a sweet 3 year old neutered male boxer. He is current on his shots, and he walks nicely on a leash. Lenny is looking for a loving home to call his own. If you would like more information about Lenny, please have his ID number available, and contact the shelter.

For more information about this animal, call:
Tulare County Animal Control at
559 636-3647
Ask for information about animal ID number 3493201

No comments:

Post a Comment